18 August 2016

spotted in Germany 2016 pt 01


Today we find the Goodwind inbox bursting with an email from our
erstwhile viewer Mrs Trellis from North Wales. She writes-

"Dear Mr Foss, I have so enjoyed the previous accounts of your soaring
adventures on the west coast of the United States, having spent many
happy years as a wing bender in the Hobie Hawk factory during the seventies.

Even if I may say so myself, I was held in very high regard by my fellow
workers, managers and husband due to my hyper mobile joints and
taut, tanned thigh muscles. I also worked briefly as a bending consultant at the
E-flight factory to help set-up the Radian production line, though it has
to be said that the newer EPP foam is no substitute for firm wood pressing
hard against one's thighs.

Anyway, I digress...but look forward to hearing more about your travels
from over the pond sometime soon"

Well Mrs Trellis, I am pleased to report that it is that time of year
again and as such, here is the first instalment of this year's gripping
'Spotted in Germany' saga......enjoy!



In the UK, one has to tolerate knackered fences, rows of leylandii
and shabby sheds. In North Germany you only have to tolerate
this glorious beauty and take time to imagine what might lie within!

No comments:

Post a Comment