21 November 2020

goodwind corrections and clarifications


We've just had this in from our viewer Mr E.F from Sittingbourne (we'll call him Eric in order to maintain his anonymity)-


'Once again I am astounded by the constant misinformation, exaggerations and blatant non-truths presented in your publication.

If I were to pick one post at random, let's say for example throwback thursunday (we'll ignore the school boy gramatical error in the title), it is very clear that my model is named 'No. 3' and not 'No.4' as is bounded around with such hubris in the aforementioned entry.

I have been in touch with my lawyers, and whilst I will not be taking action on this occasion, if these type of errors persist I will have no choice but to pursue the matter further'






Dear Mr E F, thank you for your letter.... hopefully the

above will go some way to addressing your concerns.


Assuring you of our best attentions at all times,         
          

Mr G.W                                

No comments:

Post a Comment